Have a question about your pet that you’d like answers to? Not sure you understand the diagnosis? Want an explanation in plain English?
Now you can send an email to Dr. Karen Louis and get a personal reply! Here’s what I can and cannot do:
- I CANNOT legally (or reliably) make a diagnosis or prescribe medication, because I have not examined your pet in person. Please don’t ask me to do either, it just gets awkward.
- I CAN help you understand the disease your pet has been diagnosed with by your veterinarian. I can also discuss general treatment options for you to consider.
- I CAN give you possible diagnoses based on symptoms (ie-here’s 5 things it might be).
- I CAN help lower your anxiety about your pet’s condition by giving you a better understanding of it.
Here’s how it works:
Pay the consult fee below.
Email your case to VetChickBlog@gmail.com. If you have questions about blood results, it helps to attach them. **The above email address is NOT monitored, and only checked when a consult has been purchased.**
Expect an email reply in 48-72 hours.
For any follow up-questions, please purchase a follow-up question.
By purchasing a consult below, you agree to the following terms:
- You acknowledge that the information provided is not a substitute for medical care. It is designed to help you, the pet owner, better understand any diseases, diagnostic tests, treatment options, etc as discussed with your pet’s veterinarian.
- You acknowledge only general questions can be answered; no diagnosis can be made, and no medications can be prescribed.
- Consults are intended to supplement the knowledge of the pet owner and in no way replace care by a veterinarian.
Email question to VetChick